GENERAL RULES FOR MEDITATORS
- Meditator must practice according to the daily time schedule and must practice the walking and sitting meditation at the Dhamma Hall.
- Meditator should refrain from unnecessary talking. Socializing is not encouraged.
- Meditators must not do any activity that would disturb other yogis at all time.
- Meditator must not get involved in activities not related to meditation.
- Meditator must strictly adhere to the meditation teacher instruction and should not practice any other meditation methods.
- Meditator must not report his/her practice to anyone except his/her meditation teacher.
- Meditator should keep writing and reading to absolute minimum.
- Meditator should use telephone and internet only when it is necessary.
- Consuming of alcohol, drugs, and smoking are prohibited.
- Going outside of the meditation center is prohibited except receiving the permission from the meditation teacher.
- Meditator must have sound mental and physical health.
- If problem arises, meditator must contact staff.
The meditator who violates the rules will be asked to leave and may not be accepted to the retreat in the future.